Ramsbury was the seat of the Bishops of Wiltshire from 909 to 1058 from
which period fragments of crosses remain. The Grade 1 church is of many
periods from the Early English chancel to the ornate Victorian south porch.
There is a Gothick organ, good Victorian glass and many monuments, the
most elaborate of which is that of 1682 to Sir William Jones, sometime
Opening arrangements: Open daily
Address: Dyers Yard, Back Ln, Ramsbury SN8 2QH